Graduated with honors from the University of Athens at the Department of Political Science and Public Administration, she studied at Science Po Lyon as an Erasmus student and she is currently a postgraduate at the University of Peloponnese on Mediterranean studies. She has worked as an intern for Ministry of Foreign Affairs and as a correspondent for Le Journal International in Greece. She is also a research associate at Metapolitefsi Research-Oral History Group of the University of Athens. She speaks Greek, English and French. Member of CEMMIS since October 2015.
- Syrian Refugee crisis control in Turkey: A political tool or a burden for the state?
- Living as a religious minority in Erdogan’s Turkey: Sunnification and conspiracy theories
- The Russian Patriarchate in the Middle East: Reclaiming an Old Prestige
- Globalizing Middle East: Reversing the Irreversible
- The Confessional State in Lebanon: An example for Syria?
- The social dynamics of post-Arab Spring Egypt: Are they lost?
- Mosul, year zero
- Arab Spring: The evolution of the revolution in the Middle East
- Jihadism in Libya
- Preserving the Identity: The Kurdish Food
- The Role of HDP in the Peace Process
- Weiss Michael, Hassan Hassan, ISIS: Inside the Army of Terror, New York: Regan Arts, 2015